Chalk and Notch Waterfall Raglan




Gosh I love this pattern. Flowy and comfy, but nice fitted sleeves - because when it is cold you do NOT want drafty sleeves!

I made mine out of cotton lycra! I am thinking of maybe trying a french terry one next in a bit longer length... Perfect for wearing with tights and then adding 5 layers of cardigans and sweaters and wearable blankets over... #Ihatewinter.... 


The pattern itself is a quick sew - and that bottom ruffle is a light gather so you won't want to murder someone by the end of it! Great directions as well to the pattern, so if you are a beginner this is a great place to start with knits!

I got this fabric from https://www.truenorthfabrics.ca/ and I think it is a lovely weight and the colours and fabric print are great! It has survived many washes already without any fading!

Just in time for #chalkandnotchturns2 - with which this is my sew to celebrate!


No comments

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin