Summer Play featuring Michael Miller Fabric and Little Lizard King Patterns


Today I'm excited to show two things! Fabrics and a pattern!! Does it get any better than that combo?? Well maybe... if we had some great vegan dark chocolate too... 



The Little Lizard King just released this top and dress pattern, the Tuscan! 


The Tucson swing top, gathered top/dress PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 month through 12 years
- suitable for woven and knits
- features a unique v shaped bib detail for the front bodice
- slips over the head with no closures
- includes a swing top version as well as a bodice and gathered skirt version in both top and dress
- QUICK to sew up! and great fir adding trims and details to!


The fabric is Peacock Pavillion by Vikki Chu for Michael Miller Fabrics and comes in the blue/green and the red/pink colourway and both match with the purple and eachother so perfectly! I love that there are both colourways - but that they both tie into eachother so well it is almost like 1 colourway.


Both the girls are wearing the Little Lizard King Beaufort shorts with their tops. (I know you've seen them a lot lately on this blog - but they are soooo fast and easy to sew!)

Check out the gorgeous vibrant colours in this fabric!
The bib top is a perfect length for pairing with shorts and pants and will look fab layered in the fall too. I love adding trim to the bib top version! The bib works on both the simple top bodice and on the gathered dress/top version.


The fabric was sent to me by SewingPortfolio's as I am a sewing Ambassador for them! 

Sewing Portfolio is a FABULOUS spot to keep track of your sewing and link to and share with designers of both fabric and patterns! You can see my sewing portfolio HERE


Peacock Pavillion by Michael Miller Fabrics and Little Lizard King Patterns make the perfect pairing for summer fun and play!

Which version of the Tuscan do you want to sew first? Which Fabric in Peacock Pavillion is your favourite? 

Photobucket

2 comments

mamidesofiona said...

Congratulations on the free fabric! I've loved MM fabrics for years now so I get the excitement for sure. AND you just taught me something new about the Portfolios! I had no idea I could look at other people's!

Tina Voth said...

These are so pretty! I love the peacock in the blue colorway particularly. Fantastic work!

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin