This past week this is the sewing I have been up to! Hot air balloon dress and on the far right a tunic dress using the "Sophie" tunic pattern from sis boom.
I used the artwork I drew as a template for the hot air balloon I painted on the knot dress. I love the blue and grey with a pop of orange in it! I really enjoyed the process of adding my own art to a dress I made, even though it added several hours to the completion time. I also made the babes a matching hair clip (her hair gets quite unruly in the front!).
(I know - terrible picture. We've had nothing but grey skies and rain the past few days)
as well as a book sling for a friend